Eyewear may be a small accessory, but they have a large impact on not only your look but your self esteem and vision. A great pair of sunglasses can change your face, your style, and even your outlook on life. The sunglasses market has exploded into stylish and functional designs that combine refreshing new details, trends and most importantly reading lenses that allow you to read in the sun.
“The Modish” Shows Your Stylish Functionality to the Sun
Reading Outdoors has Never Been so in STYLE!
This modern trendy look gets an update with a bold design featuring a butterfly shape and metal accents, molded for comfort. High quality polycarbonate lenses as well as reinforced lightweight frames help sharpen your vision. Fashion reader sunglasses are great for driving, the beach, a good book poolside and many more outdoor activities. Get a classic and comfortable look while wearing our “Modest” full reader sunglasses!
- What Are Full Reader Sunglasses? – Full reader sunglasses are designed to provide you with the benefits of both sunglasses and reading glasses in one pair. Reader sunglasses provide 100% UV protection from the sun as well as magnification for reducing stress on your eyes by supporting the focusing skills necessary for up close reading. They are ideal for people who spend a lot of time outdoors and need to read small print, such as maps, electronics or vehicle gauges.
- Modern Fashion Design – Fashionable frames are lightweight and comfortable to wear, making them ideal for all-day use. Choose the right color and reading lens strength that suits you best.
- Maximum UV Protection – UV protection sunglasses are important because they protect your eyes from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. UV rays can damage the eyes and cause a variety of eye problems, including cataracts, macular degeneration, and even cancer. Wearing sunglasses that block 100% of UVA and UVB rays will help prevent these conditions and keep your eyes healthy.
- Money Saving – Full lens reader sunglasses are a great way to save money on your eyewear. Unlike regular sunglasses, which require you to purchase separate lenses for near and far vision, reader sunglasses have two lenses in one frame. This means you can save money by avoiding the need to buy two separate pairs of glasses. Reader sunglasses are also more convenient, as you can easily switch between near and far vision without having to take off your glasses.
- HARD CARRYING CASE – Keep your sunglasses clean, scratch free and protected using our included hard case and microfiber cleaning cloth. ($10 value)
Lens Width: 46 mm
Lens Height: 40 mm
Bridge: 20 mm
Arm: 145 mm
Weight: Less than 1 oz
Shipping is FREE to all 50 US states and United States Minor Outlying Islands. Orders that are placed and confirmed before 2pm eastern time are generally shipped same day via USPS First Class Mail. All orders are shipped from Rochester NY. Delivery time is 1-5 days. A tracking number will be emailed to you once your order is processed for shipping.
Worldwide shipping (excluding the us) is a flat rate of $8.99 to Canada and $12.99 to the rest of the world. Orders that are placed and confirmed before 2pm eastern time are generally shipped same day via USPS First Class International Mail. All orders are shipped from Rochester NY. Delivery time is 5-14 days. A tracking number will be emailed to you once your order is processed for shipping. You may contact us if you have a preferred shipping carrier and we will review the shipping charges with you before your order is processed and shipped.
Priority Mail Shipping
Priority Shipping (US and Minor Outlying Islands only) is a flat rate of $5.99. Orders that are placed and confirmed before 3pm eastern time are shipped same day via USPS Priority Mail. All orders are shipped from Rochester NY. Delivery time is 1-4 days. A tracking number will be emailed to you once your order is processed for shipping.
Packing and Handling
Items are inspected, cleaned if necessary and packaged securely in an amply sized corrugated box.