Eyewear may be a small accessory, but they have a large impact on not only your look but your self esteem and vision. A great pair of sunglasses can change your face, your style, and even your outlook on life. The sunglasses market has exploded into stylish and functional designs that combine refreshing new details, trends and most importantly bifocal lenses that allow you to read in the sun.
If you have difficulty seeing objects that are close as well as objects that are far, Bifocal Sunglasses may be the perfect solution. Rather than having to constantly switch out glasses based on whether or not you’re trying to read, bifocals contain split lenses that allow for distance vision and reading vision.
Reinforced Spring Hinges For All Day Comfort
- Increased Comfort: Spring hinges provide a more comfortable fit by allowing the temples to flex and move with the shape of your head. This prevents the temples from digging into the sides of your head, which can cause discomfort.
- Increased Durability: The flexing action of the spring hinges helps to absorb shock, which increases the durability of the sunglasses. This makes them less likely to break or become damaged over time.
- Improved Fit: Spring hinges are designed to fit your head more securely, which helps to prevent the sunglasses from slipping off or becoming loose. This is especially beneficial for those with active lifestyles or who are engaging in sports.
- What Are Bifocal Sunglasses? – Bifocal sunglasses are designed to provide you with the benefits of both sunglasses and reading glasses in one pair. Bifocal sunglasses provide 100% UV protection from the sun as well as magnification for reducing stress on your eyes by supporting the focusing skills necessary for up close reading. They are ideal for people who spend a lot of time outdoors and need to read small print, such as maps, electronics or vehicle gauges.
- Modern Fashion Design – Fashionable frames are lightweight and comfortable to wear, making them ideal for all-day use. Choose the right color and reading lens strength that suits you best.
- Maximum UV Protection – UV protection sunglasses are important because they protect your eyes from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet (UV) rays. UV rays can damage the eyes and cause a variety of eye problems, including cataracts, macular degeneration, and even cancer. Wearing sunglasses that block 100% of UV rays can help prevent these conditions and keep your eyes healthy.
- Money Saving – Bifocal sunglasses are a great way to save money on your eyewear. Unlike regular sunglasses, which require you to purchase separate lenses for near and far vision, bifocal sunglasses have two lenses in one frame. This means you can save money by avoiding the need to buy two separate pairs of glasses. Bifocal sunglasses are also more convenient, as you can easily switch between near and far vision without having to take off your glasses.
- Microfiber Soft Pouch – Keep your sunglasses clean and scratch free using our included microfiber soft carrying case.
- Spring Hinges = Increased Durability and Comfort – The flexing action of the spring hinges helps to absorb shock, which increases the durability of the sunglasses. This makes them less likely to break or become damaged over time. In addition; the spring hinges will flex the temples of the sunglasses to fit your head more comfortably.
As a “Jet Setter” Plan Your Next Great Adventure or Tropical Vacation and Don’t be Afraid to Take Risks
Lens Width: 65 mm
Lens Height: 52 mm
Bridge: 17 mm
Arm: 147 mm
Weight: Less than 1 oz
Shipping is FREE to all 50 US states and United States Minor Outlying Islands. Orders that are placed and confirmed before 2pm eastern time are generally shipped same day via USPS First Class Mail. All orders are shipped from Rochester NY. Delivery time is 1-5 days. A tracking number will be emailed to you once your order is processed for shipping.
Worldwide shipping (excluding the us) is a flat rate of $8.99 to Canada and $12.99 to the rest of the world. Orders that are placed and confirmed before 2pm eastern time are generally shipped same day via USPS First Class International Mail. All orders are shipped from Rochester NY. Delivery time is 5-14 days. A tracking number will be emailed to you once your order is processed for shipping. You may contact us if you have a preferred shipping carrier and we will review the shipping charges with you before your order is processed and shipped.
Priority Mail Shipping
Priority Shipping (US and Minor Outlying Islands only) is a flat rate of $5.99. Orders that are placed and confirmed before 3pm eastern time are shipped same day via USPS Priority Mail. All orders are shipped from Rochester NY. Delivery time is 1-4 days. A tracking number will be emailed to you once your order is processed for shipping.
Packing and Handling
Items are inspected, cleaned if necessary and packaged securely in an amply sized corrugated box.