Reading outside may be challenging at times. Here are some benefits why you should include a good book with your next relaxing day outdoors.
1. Vitamin D
A daily dose of natural vitamin D from the sun will support the health of the immune system, brain, and nervous system.
2. Earthing with Nature
“Earthing” with nature has been shown to stimulate greater activity in areas of the brain that are responsible for immune system health, love, and clear decision-making. Just being outside under a rustling tree or on the grass can help you relax.
3. Decreased Stress
By taking an activity you would usually do indoors outside (such as reading a book), you expand your world and begin to mentally imprint the presence of nature into more aspects of your life, which can decrease stress and anxiety.
4. Natural Light
The more natural light, the better. Compact fluorescent light bulbs as your main light source all day may increase your risk for migraines and eye strain.
5. Improved Sleep
Sunshine regulates your internal clock so you can enjoy improved sleep when you get home. The more sleep you get, the more awake you’ll feel 🙂
A superb yet practical pairing of updated styling and casual functionality, Mass Vision sunglasses frames use advanced metal material that is lightweight, resistant to cracking and stands well against extreme temperatures. The frames are equipped with impact resistant, polycarbonate lenses which provide 100% UV protection.
- CONVENIENCE – Since Sun Readers are two pairs of glasses in one, that’s one less pair you’ll have to carry and keep track of. You don’t have to constantly swap back and forth as you switch from reading your book to viewing the scenery.
- EYE HEALTH – Reading Sunglasses help you preserve your eye health by reducing eye strain and fatigue.
- COST SAVINGS – Because you’ll no longer need multiple pairs of glasses, Full Reader Sunglasses save you money.
- EASE of USE – Sun Readers are convenient. It’s just that simple. No longer will you need to carry multiple pairs of glasses around with you.
- HARD CASE INCLUDED – Keep your sunglasses clean, scratch free and protected using our included hard case and microfiber cleaning cloth.
- ✓ Fashion and stylish design
- ✓ Gradient lens help restore true color
- ✓ Help eliminate reflected and scattered glares
✓ Perfect for reading and outdoor activities
Lens Width: 53 mm
Lens Height: 48 mm
Bridge: 22 mm
Arm: 130 mm
Weight: Less than 1 oz
Shipping is FREE to all 50 US states and United States Minor Outlying Islands. Orders that are placed and confirmed before 2pm eastern time are generally shipped same day via USPS First Class Mail. All orders are shipped from Rochester NY. Delivery time is 1-5 days. A tracking number will be emailed to you once your order is processed for shipping.
Worldwide shipping (excluding the us) is a flat rate of $8.99 to Canada and $12.99 to the rest of the world. Orders that are placed and confirmed before 2pm eastern time are generally shipped same day via USPS First Class International Mail. All orders are shipped from Rochester NY. Delivery time is 5-14 days. A tracking number will be emailed to you once your order is processed for shipping. You may contact us if you have a preferred shipping carrier and we will review the shipping charges with you before your order is processed and shipped.
Priority Mail Shipping
Priority Shipping (US and Minor Outlying Islands only) is a flat rate of $5.99. Orders that are placed and confirmed before 3pm eastern time are shipped same day via USPS Priority Mail. All orders are shipped from Rochester NY. Delivery time is 1-4 days. A tracking number will be emailed to you once your order is processed for shipping.
Packing and Handling
Items are inspected, cleaned if necessary and packaged securely in an amply sized corrugated box.