- * Anti reflective HD polarized coating helps reduce glare, sharpen vision, and helps you see better on the road at night. Lenses developed with wave front diagnostic technology can also reduce halos, star bursts, glare, and other visual distractions.
- * Attractive rhinestones and lightweight!
- * Great frame design for computer use, golf, cycling, running, fishing and all active outdoor activities.
- * Microfiber carrying case included.
- You can wear these attractive rhinestone fitover sunglasses around the house or yard or all around town, day or night. If you wear prescription glasses these will comfortably fit right over them. For night driving, you’ll quickly notice that green highway signs pop out at you again and oncoming glare will be reduced. Colors will become less dulled, and you will begin to notice new detail. When watching TV, you may suddenly find you’re experiencing colors the way they are supposed to be seen. This is an excellent product for those with aging eyes. Seniors and older adults, especially adults living alone, will appreciate the innovative and assistive technology of these sunglasses and may well find them to be essential aids to daily living.
- * Glare Eliminating, Polycarbonate Shatterproof Polarized Lenses that Block 100% UVA and UVB Rays for Superior Eye Protection – No more glare that makes it difficult to see. Great for driving, time at the beach, sports, and any other adventure. Blocks the harmful sun’s rays from damaging your eyes which can cause cataracts, macular degeneration, cancer, and wrinkles.
- * Comfortably fits over your prescription glasses. Great for computer use!
Why Polarized Lenses?
Polarized lenses block glare from light reflecting off the surface of the water better than any other type of sunglass lenses. Polarized sunglasses aren’t just for people who enjoy boating, fishing and water sports. Anyone who wants to reduce the sun’s glare outdoors will benefit from polarized lenses. Polarized sunglasses are helpful while driving. They reduce glare-causing reflections from flat surfaces, such as the hoods of vehicles and black top.
Lens Width: 55 mm
Lens Height: 33 mm
Bridge: 19 mm
Arm: 130 mm
Weight: Less than 1 oz
For a comfortable fit please make sure your eyeglasses are no larger than 52 mm on the width of a single lens and 38 mm on the height
Shipping is FREE to all 50 US states and United States Minor Outlying Islands. Orders that are placed and confirmed before 2pm eastern time are generally shipped same day via USPS First Class Mail. All orders are shipped from Rochester NY. Delivery time is 1-5 days. A tracking number will be emailed to you once your order is processed for shipping.
Worldwide shipping (excluding the us) is a flat rate of $8.99 to Canada and $12.99 to the rest of the world. Orders that are placed and confirmed before 2pm eastern time are generally shipped same day via USPS First Class International Mail. All orders are shipped from Rochester NY. Delivery time is 5-14 days. A tracking number will be emailed to you once your order is processed for shipping. You may contact us if you have a preferred shipping carrier and we will review the shipping charges with you before your order is processed and shipped.
Priority Mail Shipping
Priority Shipping (US and Minor Outlying Islands only) is a flat rate of $5.99. Orders that are placed and confirmed before 3pm eastern time are shipped same day via USPS Priority Mail. All orders are shipped from Rochester NY. Delivery time is 1-4 days. A tracking number will be emailed to you once your order is processed for shipping.
Packing and Handling
Items are inspected, cleaned if necessary and packaged securely in an amply sized corrugated box.