How do Polarized Lenses Work?
Polarized sunglasses act like a filter. They only let light through that is lined up in one direction. Your sunglasses filter out light that is lined up in the direction of reflected light or glare. That means that when you are driving, your sunglasses remove most of the reflected light but let through the random light so you can see clearly without being blinded by the glare.
Comfortable, Lightweight and Durable
The “Dreamin Maui” sunglasses are so effective that you can wear them while running, on the boat fishing or driving. The lightweight frames weigh less than 1 ounce and offer full-coverage from the sun while providing maximum UV protection. The nose pads are cushioned and secure and the temples are equipped with a soft rubber grip so the glasses won’t slide if perspiration exists. The lenses are made of polycarbonate and are shatterproof. Colors include tortoise, black and silver plus 6 different nearly invisible bifocal lens strength options.
Enjoy a Tropical Island View in Style
* Fashion and stylish design
* Polycarbonate polarized lens help restore true color
* Eliminate reflected and scattered glares
* Works good in wind
* Good for sports, fishing, skiing, jogging, reading by the pool, driving and other outdoor activities
* Choose a lens strength that best suits your vision. You can hardly see the bifocal!
- COMPLETE EYE PROTECTION – Glare eliminating, polycarbonate shatterproof polarized lenses that block 100% UVA and UVB rays for superior eye protection – No more glare that makes it difficult to see. Great for driving, time at the beach, sports, and any other adventure. Blocks the harmful sun’s rays from damaging your eyes which can cause cataracts, macular degeneration, cancer, and wrinkles.
- EYE HEALTH – Polarized bifocal sunglasses help you preserve your eye health by reducing eye strain and fatigue.
- SAVE MONEY – No longer will you need to buy multiple pair of glasses for reading, driving and sun protection. You will be able to do all 3 wearing just one pair of our polarized reading and driving sunglasses.
- EFFECTIVE and EFFICIENT – You will no longer need to carry multiple pairs of glasses around with you. Polarized sunglasses with a nearly invisible line bifocal reader are effortless. They are like 2 pair of glasses in one. Its just that simple!
- HARD CASE INCLUDED – Keep your sunglasses clean, scratch free and protected using our included hard carrying case and microfiber cleaning cloth ($10 value)
Lens Width: 65 mm
Lens Height: 34 mm
Bridge: 22 mm
Arm: 130 mm
Weight: Less than 1 oz
Shipping is FREE to all 50 US states and United States Minor Outlying Islands. Orders that are placed and confirmed before 2pm eastern time are generally shipped same day via USPS First Class Mail. All orders are shipped from Rochester NY. Delivery time is 1-5 days. A tracking number will be emailed to you once your order is processed for shipping.
Worldwide shipping (excluding the us) is a flat rate of $8.99 to Canada and $12.99 to the rest of the world. Orders that are placed and confirmed before 2pm eastern time are generally shipped same day via USPS First Class International Mail. All orders are shipped from Rochester NY. Delivery time is 5-14 days. A tracking number will be emailed to you once your order is processed for shipping. You may contact us if you have a preferred shipping carrier and we will review the shipping charges with you before your order is processed and shipped.
Priority Mail Shipping
Priority Shipping (US and Minor Outlying Islands only) is a flat rate of $5.99. Orders that are placed and confirmed before 3pm eastern time are shipped same day via USPS Priority Mail. All orders are shipped from Rochester NY. Delivery time is 1-4 days. A tracking number will be emailed to you once your order is processed for shipping.
Packing and Handling
Items are inspected, cleaned if necessary and packaged securely in an amply sized corrugated box.